A Hark H'Jarad Affair: Veiled Faith
Stolen from Fall of Avalon: House Rules.
- Inherent bonuses apply and do not stack with magic items as per usual. If the weapon does extra critical hit dice, you can choose to apply the inherent bonus dice instead. If the weapon does no extra critical hit dice (ie. Jagged Weapon), then you do not get the inherent bonus dice.
- Versatile Expertise. It grants a +1 feat bonus to hit per tier, with both a chosen weapon and a chosen implement. This was added to cater for those classes such as Paladins, Monks, and other, who use both an implement and a weapon, and should not have to pay for it. Versatile Expertise replaces the Implement and Weapon Expertise feats in the PHB2. They do not stack.
- Magic Item Daily Powers are now free to use without limitation. They refresh as per normal.
- Milestones are at the end of every encounter (or at the end of a siege battle). When a milestone is achieved, you may either gain an Action Point, or restore a spent non-item Daily Power.
Extra House Ruled trained skill:
- People of the Central Ring start with a House Ruled extra training skill in either Arcana, History, or Religion.
- People of the Inner Ring start with a House Ruled extra training skill in either Endurance, Heal, or Insight.
- People of the Outer Ring start with a House Ruled extra training skill in Athletics, Diplomacy, or Streetwise.
This must be justified by their backstory.